Solving Printer Offline issue by using the HP Scan and print Doctor
- Download and install the HP Scan and print Doctor. Carry on in case you have already begun the download process.
- Start HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- After HP Scan and print Doctor is open, click on the Start button, and then select your printer.
- All you have to do is to turn it on and click retry, If you don’t see your printer is listed.
- Follow the construction given by the app if you are facing the network problems
- Turn it on and click on Retry in case that your HP printer is not listed.
- Follow the guidelines in the software in the event that there is a network issue.
- Click Yes and then proceed if a screen shows prompting to turn on printer updates.
- Click Yes and continue in case a screen presents triggering to make your printer the default printer.
In the case that you are continue to dealing with printer offline challenge follow HP Printers – Printer is Offline Message Notification (Windows).
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Scan and print Doctor.
- Get the HP Scan and print Doctor Apps.
- Once your finished the download process, Run HPPSdr.exe.
- As Soon As HP Scan and print Doctor is open, click on Start, and then pick your HP printer.
- Turn it on and also click Retry if you see your printer is not listed.
- Follow the instructions in the tool if there is a connection problem.
- Select Fix Printing and the Apps will start fixing process